VDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VDubs

Calling All Volkswagen People!!!!!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
koolcarguy
Admin
koolcarguy

Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Empty
PostSubject: Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)   Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:46 am

Here is for your horn Brittany and whoever else might need it.

http://www.thebugshop.org/bsfqhorn.htm
Back to top Go down
VDub_Chick
Admin
VDub_Chick

PostSubject: Re: Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)   Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 1:25 pm

hey thanks so much!!!! now the question is do you know how to put the blinker switch in my steering colum in???
Back to top Go down
https://vdubs.forumotion.com
koolcarguy
Admin
koolcarguy

PostSubject: Re: Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)   Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 2:36 am

Yea I really have no clue, but you take it apart and put the new one in like the old one came out. Haha
Back to top Go down
VDub_Chick
Admin
VDub_Chick

PostSubject: Re: Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)   Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:01 am

o thanx that is a lot of help there lol!
Back to top Go down
koolcarguy
Admin
koolcarguy

PostSubject: Re: Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)   Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:34 pm

No problem, I do what I can. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
VDub_Chick
Admin
VDub_Chick

PostSubject: Re: Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)   Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:09 pm

well maybe you can help me with my car and i will help you with yours. it is a fair trade. i dont get much help on my car anymore and the boys are always gone doing other stuff and to buisy to help me out
Back to top Go down
koolcarguy
Admin
koolcarguy

PostSubject: Re: Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)   Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:40 pm

I would love to help with your car, it's just that we live so far apart. Maybe on like a trip or something? Or do you have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
VDub_Chick
Admin
VDub_Chick

PostSubject: Re: Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)   Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:44 pm

well we can get together on a weekend sometime and make a trip out of it. you dont live that far away. i am sure that we could figure something out. i have a lot of work to do on my bug. i cant work on it this weekend though. i am out at the cabin. actually i am on my back deck to my room right now on the laptop. i can always try and figure it out myself too it is okay.
Back to top Go down
koolcarguy
Admin
koolcarguy

PostSubject: Re: Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)   Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:32 am

I know you can figure it out yourself, but I would like to help, that would be cool on a weekend with a trip.
Back to top Go down
VDub_Chick
Admin
VDub_Chick

PostSubject: Re: Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)   Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:51 am

i am a smart girl i know that i can do it
Back to top Go down
koolcarguy
Admin
koolcarguy

PostSubject: Re: Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)   Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:47 am

I know you can too, but that wouldn't be as fun for me.
Back to top Go down
koolcarguy
Admin
koolcarguy

PostSubject: Re: Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)   Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:48 am

I am a smart guy too, can't you tell by my picture?
Back to top Go down
BajaRob

PostSubject: Re: Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)   Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:07 pm

I other that the locking steering wheel I don't "think" there would be much of a problem, I replaced the ignition in my dads '74 and the only thing that gave me grief was finding "the pin" that held it in.
Do you have a repair manual?
If not, that's first on the list, that's how I got my dads changed out.
Back to top Go down
VDub_Chick
Admin
VDub_Chick

PostSubject: Re: Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)   Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:13 pm

no jordan you dont look very smart in that pic...

i think that we have a couple different books laying around the house. i am not home right now until tomorrow but i will look in them to try and figure it out
Back to top Go down
luvmy67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)   Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:47 pm

Yes Brit we do have manuals.... lol!
Back to top Go down
VDub_Chick
Admin
VDub_Chick

PostSubject: Re: Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)   Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:58 pm

i know. i want to work on my bug this week after work but i know that i will have a lot of things to do since i have to study and practice for my CNA testing on friday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)   Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horn Wiring Hell (How to survive and understand it)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VDubs :: Shop Talk-
Jump to: